The Halo Premium Light System Prototype
**LIMITED EDITION 5 UNITS AVAILABLE**
Pre-Order ($500 now, $400 due before shipment)
Full Purchase ($900)
The Halo Light System is the world’s first LED controller of its kind, designed specifically for cymatics use, incorporating smooth manual controls for the color and brightness of individual pixels. The circuitry, coding and design are results of our entire team's skills and experience, creating a product that will help all cymatics scientists, artists and musicians create custom hydroglyphic images for their work.
Here are some of the features of The Halo Premium Light System Prototype:
- For $900, The Halo Premium comes with an array of 104 neopixel SMDs arranged on three concentric rings containing 45, 35, and 24 programmable LEDs that a user can color themselves with the RGB sliders.
- Using ring selection buttons and the red, blue and green sliders on our custom controller, you will be able to select which ring you would like to "paint", and then create ANY color you want on EACH single LED on that light ring! The colors within the triangle above are achievable on these units.
- Once you have created your custom color array, you can store your creation in any of the storage spots available for later use.
- Using the built-in recall function, you can recall a saved array to the live "canvas" and alter it to re-save as another array; this feature is great for creating sequences that can be manually-timed using the button that cycles through the stored arrays.
- The brightness of the unit can be adjusted with an adjustable dimmer dial.
- The red/blue/green slider values show up on the LCD screen as values between 0 and 255. Thus, to create "white", slide all of the sliders up to full so each of the red, blue and green values are 255. Yellow is achieved by sliding the red and green sliders to 255 while leaving the blue slider on 0. The User Guide included with each unit contains more information on these values and functions.
- The Halo is an incredible and versatile invention, with applications in cymatics, VJ/DJ productions, geometric art installations, and just about any situation where custom-color LED lighting is used.
- Sequencing ability allowing the user to create a custom sequence of stored arrays, with each element set to a custom time duration, with various animations and transitions to choose from.
- The device also features an Array Flasher which can flash custom arrays at specific frequencies from 1Hz to 99Hz.
- Finally, one of the last features on the Halo Premium unit will include the option to save and load your color arrays and custom sequence to an SD card to send to others.
- There are a lot more ideas we have for this device, including the sound-to-color color organ which illuminates the LEDs according to real-time sound input; be sure to stay tuned for our announcements as we continue to make developments on our products!